14" Inch - Metal Squeegee
Squeegee durometers come in two different colors from us based on the handle material: 75 durometers *wooden handle* (Yellow) & 75 durometers *aluminum handle* (Teal).
The amount of pressure needed to force ink through mesh is determined by the squeegee durometer, which measures the "hardness" of the squeegee. Hard squeegees typically leave a thinner ink deposit, whilst soft squeegees typically leave a bigger one.
- Size (Approx.): 14 inches (36 cm) in length & 4.1 inches (10.5 cm) in width.
- Material: The screen printing squeegee is made of a rubber blade and an aluminum handle.
- Suitable durometer: 75 durometer screen printing squeegees meet conventional screen printing needs.
- Sturdy and durable: The rubber blade is tightly attached to the aluminum handle, provides excellent abrasion, and has solvent resistance, so it can be reused many times.
- Application: Meet your different application needs, including manual DIY printing and mechanical screen printing.